Quick Whole Wheat Pancakes: A Perfect Kids Food Recipe
We had a fab recipe or an ideal kids food recipe, lined up to try this Sunday morning. Sunday breakfasts mean wholesome, fun and something that the children can assist in making. So how does one whip up these Quick Whole Wheat Pancakes: Perfect For Kids Food? Thank you tastesbetterfromscratch for this fab recipe.
The easy way to make these Quick Whole Wheat Pancakes: Perfect Kids Food Recipe
- Put the whole wheat flour and eggs in a mixer and blend till its smooth and blended very well.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for the cinnamon.
- Once these are all blended well, fold the mixture gently with your hands while adding the cinnamon.
- Take a pan and grease it. I used homemade clarified butter (ghee) to cook these in.
- Add a couple of spoonfuls of batter and watch these fluff up.
- Serve hot with your choice of topping.Image Source:flickr
Thanks Lauren Allan for sharing this! It really makes for a great kids food recipe in my home!