Did you know Pringles could be so much fun even after they were all gone! Well apparently they are!
We made this very easy DIY Storage Organizer out of the empty Pringles boxes (courtesy lots of travelling and munching on junk over the vacations). This craft piece makes for a great storage organizer for stationery, cutlery and make-up. And here is how simple it is!
How to make this DIY Storage Organizer?
- Get a couple of Pringles cans.
- Eat some Pringles and share them too.
- Use a box cutter and cut the cans into the desired sizes depending on what you intend to store in them.
- To cover the cans, we used a mixture of glue and water (something my son saw on Mr. Maker and insisted on attempting). We then covered them with toilet paper. We painted them with a mixture of paint and glue. Spray painting would work just as well.
- Glue on some decorations.
- Now fill the cans with whatever you wish to place inside and proudly flaunt them.
Here is a complete video on how to make this DIY Storage Organizer.
It is indeed a very cool way to organize stuff lying around the house.